Thursday, November 8, 2012

Finally....The Lace Mat

Even though in the beginning I was on a roll with the Lace Mat started by Jon Yusoff, life came into my way. I also traveled to India to see my mom. Of course during my waits at the airport, I was tatting and that peeked quite a lot of interests. The good part is that, many of them knew or had heard of tatting before. Here is my final product. Rows 1 and 4 are the same variegated thread. On rows 2 and 3, I used the matching greens which I also used alternatively in the final clovers.

13 comments:

  1. wow, beautiful colors! you did an excellent job on your mat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mat, lovely colours
    Well done
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is very nice. I like the color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out beautifully! I'm glad you met people who know what tatting is - I rarely have anyone around me that knows what I'm doing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks lovely, I like the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunningly beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunningly beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you please share the colors are and thread brand. It is stunningly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete