Thursday, November 8, 2012

Finally....The Lace Mat

Even though in the beginning I was on a roll with the Lace Mat started by Jon Yusoff, life came into my way. I also traveled to India to see my mom. Of course during my waits at the airport, I was tatting and that peeked quite a lot of interests. The good part is that, many of them knew or had heard of tatting before. Here is my final product. Rows 1 and 4 are the same variegated thread. On rows 2 and 3, I used the matching greens which I also used alternatively in the final clovers.

13 comments:

  1. wow, beautiful colors! you did an excellent job on your mat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mat, lovely colours
    Well done
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is very nice. I like the color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out beautifully! I'm glad you met people who know what tatting is - I rarely have anyone around me that knows what I'm doing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks lovely, I like the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunningly beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunningly beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete